Dolls Kill

Dolls Kill has always interested me, and I've made a few purchases from them before, but as of the last few months, they have become my ultimate favorite store. 
They carry everything I could ever want to satisfy my many different stylistic needs: 
From my pastel mermaid side to my dark creepy grungy side, to everything between, they've got me covered. (or uncovered, if I wanna be a little more risque)






Halloween is every day to me. I see each new morning (or whenever I wake up) as an opportunity to embody my character (or one I relate myself with) through fashion. Why limit yourself to getting dressed up only once a year? I don't see "Halloween looks" as "costumes." Rather, I see them as creative expressions of myself; I'm not wearing a certain outfit to try to become someone, rather, I am wearing a certain outfit to become more like myself. 

Luckily for me, I'm strange. 




Not many people wear "Halloween costumes" on a daily basis. 

At first, I found ways to incorporate costume attire and accessories into my closet because these costumes were super expensive, and I felt bad that my mom would splurge on them for me to wear just once a year. 
Soon, they became my closet. 
Because of this, I can now find rad deals on things I love, like this Satan's Crew sailor costume, complete with a hat, from Dolls Kill. I snagged it on clearance for less than 20 bucks! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My new favorite brand has easily become Current Mood Clothing. 
Both these bottoms and the bra are from them, not to mention all of the items in a second I order I placed shortly after receiving this one....

This outfit makes me feel insanely powerful, despite my bare skin leaving me vulnerable. Although my skin is exposed, the leather, harness, garter, and silver details are so my style that I feel insanely comfortable and confident. 
I guess that's why I fell in love with this brand; it embodies my style and therefore empowers me, just as fashion should.





This final outfit is hands down my favorite. Another piece from Current Mood Clothing, this chained dress was my favorite from my purchase, and quite possible my favorite dress hands down. Although it fits a bit snug, it hugs my curves the way a lover should. 
Of course, I love the chains, cuffs, and ringlets of this dress. It made me dig out my old Unif Vault heels, an old love that I rediscovered. 

For more on these outfits, visit my YouTube channel for the lookbook that I filmed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment